The staff of Wathaurong Glass takes pleasure in presenting our company, products & a brief insight into our heritage.
Wathaurong Glass of Geelong produce unique high quality glass products, including Splashbacks, Partitions, Windows, Doors, Platters, Bowls & Tabletops etc. We have & will continue to work on commercial commissions that don't have cultural connotations such as producing glass light lenses, corporate logos & kiln formed textured glass etc.
For more information click here
- Glass panels for Windows, Partitions, Doors, Shower screens and Splashbacks in Geelong
- Sandblasting corporate logos, safety symbols etc
- Screen printing on glass
- Authentic indigenous products for the tourism market
- Customer driven design service
Unique corporate gifts & awards
- Authentic Aboriginal designs
- Manufactured to Australian standard AS1288 as required
All our staff are aboriginal & the company is not for profit, it's structured so that the community of Wathaurong & the broader community will be the beneficiaries of any profit.
The name "WATHAURONG" (wathawurrung or wada warrung) is a recognized tribe, it consisted of 25 groups (clans). The boundaries of Wathaurong are from Geelong (Victoria), North to Werribee River, North West to Bacchus Marsh, South West to Cressy, South East to Colac, East to Lorne & North back to Geelong encompassing the Bellarine Peninsula.